Monday, December 3, 2007

Long time no see!!

I'm back and it's been crazy! Yesterdays late recovery fell off today and the weekends low returned. Discussions during the week around the office on DDE seem to have been pretty spot on, as it appears the day traders are attempting to manipulate the stock into a failing perception in order to capture some bargains. Luckily there have been minimal trades.
Today's biggest motions in the oceans: (DDE-31%), (HCL-11%), (PPL-17%) and (APZ%)

  • Delicious Demar Enterprises (DDE) With major shareholders still buying up and the bargains are certainly there for the pickin'. Sitting at $L2.55
  • Hope Capital Limited (HCL) well, one bellwether is down, may as well send them all off to the dry-cleaners. Down at $L0.89
  • Peoplepool (PPL) with a solid announcement today, followed most good news with a loss sitting on a lowly $L0.54
  • Apez Corp. (APZ) With SLM partnership seemingly working, solid profits and strong interest from major shareholder Skimi Mission (1.61%), the price is climbing, currently on $L2.99 with the asking values heading towards the original IPO price of $L6.00! Wonders will never cease...
Recommendations - I must say it's BUY time around the place. Anyone wanna give me all their money, I promise to keep it with my alt - Splinkrot Bank. I will provide interest on balances with the dividends I receive from all the stocks! (I'm keeping the growth - Disclaimer: Not guaranteed by anything but me)
  • (DDE) Grab anything under the SPO and pre SPO price slot of $L3.00, NTA is over $L4.00 so it won't be too long before the profits ride in (not to mention the dividends!!)
  • (HCL) Obviously no one sees the dividend in the wings, the price is back to bargain basement at $L0.89
  • (SIM) fantastic dividends return and the price is still under $L0.89
  • (PPL) good numbers and positive outlook, BUY @ $L0.54
  • (SLM) better than expected financials (hot off the press!!) obviously the Apez crossover is helping, sitting cheaply waiting buyers @ $L0.43
Trust me, I love you all!
SW

0 comments: