Thursday, December 6, 2007

Honey, how 'bout a quickie?

Movement all ‘round the market today as investors hunted down the bargains after the last few days of price increases. Some of the dormant stocks got a kick start with only 2 zero trades for the day on the entire board! The market was slightly down overall led once again by the weight of (BPV)...
Big news again today as the SPO of (LEM) and (HUI) fell onto the floor. (hey, wasn’t HUI meant to finish in a few weeks?) and just announced, the rollback of the much hyped (LCA). So I expect a few more movements after this report!!
Movers and shakers were aplenty: (AMS-53%), (DDE5%), (HUI50%), (APZ-50%) and (%)

  • (AMS) suffered another fall today halving it's price and falling to $L0.07
  • (DDE) began a recovery from the post-SPO droop ending up at $L2.89
  • (HUI) started the run back on the trade floor late today with a buck up at $L3.00
  • (APZ) Looks like we spoke too soon as the recent gains were pulled off the table closing back at $L2.34

Recommendations – I think I should be keeping these to myself, but as I’m not in it for profit (I own 10 of each stock for reporting and analysis purposes) I will seek out what I can for you all

  • (WTF) heading back towards the lower end of $L0.03
  • (SLM) fell today, try and pick up some bargains around the $L0.55 mark
  • (AMS) the ride down should stop about now, jump in and watch the green!

Until tomorrow,
Splinkrot Writer

0 comments: