Friday, September 28, 2007

Hold up...

Good afternoon,
Well, today was meant to be our weekly stock round up and I feel I am overdue a release of WSE knowledge download (lesson 3: Trading..the buy and sell) but I must say I sent my little bumble-bee home for the long weekend and took the reins...
Bear this, panic that, problem tax blah blah blah. I know this doesn't sound professional, (so I'll stop there) but I just need to pass on one small piece of SL wisdom... "We will survive"
Todays market dropped as a whole, but there was only 1 panic trade I noticed that was quickly corrected. (RDX-91%)
Yes, we have the land richter scale measuring a terrible rumble with the announcement of the addition of VAT to EU users, of course this will cause a negative backlash. And yes, land prices, tier and associated economics will feel a squeeze and more importantly (for us all), LAND is a major commodity tied to our equity market (the WSE).. but I must stress, all things considered, volumes are down, RDX has rallied from -91% back to $1.72, which is just under the median price... we are just so much more resilient than we ever were before.

Splinkrot Writer will be back on Tuesday to give an extensive write up on the state of the market and I will be with you throughout the weekend to provide any assistance necessary during this time. I see a few "Buys" based on SW's metrics and I will make sure we don't miss them.
In the meantime, I hope I see a few familiar faces and some new ones at Hope Capital to chat about these and other topics. The road is long...with many winding turns.

Logansan Oh
- CEO, Chairman

0 comments: