Monday, September 17, 2007

Hard at work or hardly working?

Well, it's been a little over 2 weeks now and the wheels are well and truly in motion.

Research and development on our products has ramped right up and soon the fruits will be ripe for the picking.
Being the CEO, I decided to act like one and take a well-earned break over the last 2 weeks and headed to Mauritius with my partner. (It's what CEO's do isn't it? Junket?)
But planning and design didn't stop and there was plenty of work completed in my absence. (Thanks guys!)

I know we haven't been totally forth-coming with information about our products, but this is a lucrative business and we want to keep tight lipped with our intellectual property as we have spent many hours labouring on it.

For now, I can let you know that there will be regular updates to this blog and our official launch date is still on track for October 1st. (2007) I think it's fitting that it will fall on "Labour Day" in New South Wales in Australia...

So, keep up with us and I promise you won't be disappointed in the coming weeks.

More shortly...

Logansan Oh
-CEO, Chairman

0 comments: