Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Firms starting to show support

Sarah Nerd Estates and Mainland Holdings (SNE) announced today that she intends to keep the company listed at the WSE.

Staying at WSE
Submitted by: Sarah Nerd Estates and Mainland Holdings (SNE) Date: March 12, 2008I've gotten note card's and messages from a few other exchanges asking me if I'd like to switch, and today I received a note card from a shareholder asking what my plans were. Just so everyone is aware, I plan on staying here at the WSE. I don't fully understand how the new WIC system will work, but I'll figure it out later this month when WSE reopens. I don't feel comfortable moving all of my shareholders. I apologize if this doesn't fit any individual shareholder needs, but I am trying to do what I feel is best everyone as a whole, and at this time I feel it's best to stay here.

Good news there! Let's hope there will be a few more of these positive announcements.

I am starting to tally these, so far Delicious Demar Enterprises (DDE) has expressed her intentions, Lemur Investments (LEM) has made some comments on his blog but at this stage looks to be staying put. ETC, FED, ALC, SIM, ALL, FKH all made announcements of their results as per commitments...the predictions of a mass-exodus are looking a little more thin!

I would love to get together with other CEO's and discuss where their heads are at on this matter.
Please IM me in-world or email me at logansanoh@bigair.com.au or if you want a public discussion, please leave a comment here.

Cheers,
Logansan Oh
- CEO, Chairman

0 comments: