Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Aw momma, could this really be the end? (of Tao)

Well, I thought we were going to be in for a quiet day and the numbers started off that way but again the later part of the day determined the overall standing...Down.
Biggest news for the day just came through...and it's what we have all been dreading (no, the regulators haven't arrived to spoil the fun) THI and TGB are halted. What next...well, it's usually not pretty from here on in and with WTF cut off date passed almost a month, it doesn't look good for those holding shares. (This little black duck included!)

Elsewhere, volumes were back up and some strange price fixing moved into some unsuspecting stocks:

  • (PFW) saw great investment Garth Fairchang(7.33%) buying up most of the outstanding sell orders including 64 at $L300!! The stock steadied at $L1.59
  • (WTF) hit $L2.71 today with an investor grabbing small 1 stock buys with $WIC0.01
  • (RLX) suffered a huge blow losing 41% to fall to $L0.20
  • (HCL) possibly profit taking but most likely wobbling from all the noise around at the moment. I expect an announcement to clear the air shortly. Shrank to $L1.12 (buy buy buy as Sportsbets Writer says...)
  • (BMC) lost the nice edges it had collected recently hitting $L0.21 with a hugh 43% fall
  • (SRI) was another lackluster performer today hitting lows of $L0.20
So, the trials and tribulations continue as we head towards the perfect world. (well, the virtual one)

Ciao,
Logansan Oh
- CEO, Chairman

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel like the only one who reads these...anyways, I enjoy them. Let me know if there is anything I can assist with. Perhaps we can band up together and contribute to the same cause.

Heh, I threw a message to you in one of my recent announcements, I don't know if you caught it or not... Figured I'd do it for fun.

Anyway, hit me up if you'd like to do joint reports.

-Jon Desmoulins, CEO SL Marketing
https://www.slmarketing.us/

Logansan Oh said...

Hi Jon, thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I'm sorry you feel that way, I guess you mean because no one else comments...I'm trying to promote discussion and collaboration, maybe I'm not opening the right doors?

I saw the message in your announcement (cute) and I am happy with the mention.

Will chat with you in-world shortly

Anonymous said...

I don't know how much people use it, but you can also use the SL Traders Forum. I own and run it (when I can).

You can always use that for posts and discussion.

Let me know...