Monday, November 5, 2007

"AND THEY'RE OFF AND RACING!"

Well, for those in Aus land today, the nation is poised to grind to a halt as 23 horses run around a 3k track. HOW EXCITING! (You should see my hat! I love it!!)
News closer to hand; a slow day with these players still in the game: (HCL6%), (SIM23%) and (THI-12%)

  • Hope Capital Limited (HCL) rallied yesterdays losses with a good volume closing up at $L1.39
  • Sienkiewicz Investment Management (SIM) performed solidly today as renewed interest was founded in the announcement that dividends will return. (Maybe the sell off will stop?) Finished up at $L0.75 after an early jump to $L1.07
  • Tao Heavy Industries (THI) appearing to be in steady decline with no new announcements and the d-day for dividends passing further and further away. Sitting on $L0.36
Recommendations - It appears that I am a GOD and am in control of the market...muahaha...no seriously, Logansan Oh has scalded me for doing the politicians-two-step on SIM over the last few days. (I must say...I have been right so far! :)
But not much to talk about today:
  • (MYT) I am going to get into trouble for this too, but while in hot water...let's splash around; $L0.01 buy, even if it ends up as a WTF...
  • (RDX) is down again...I'm predicting a rally so keep a watchful eye on them @ $L1 mark
  • On the Melbourne Cup - My trifecta is Princess Coup, Sirmione and Purple Moon. Outside single - Master O'riely
So, till tomorrow punters!
CARN DA HORSIES!
SW

0 comments: