Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Analyst - again..

Well, I have logged on to WSELIVE today and I am once again an approved Analyst :) Happy Days!
I also found that the first approved analyst and ex-WSE employee MouzurX Wise has placed up a market analysis for the day. This is great news for us! The report is complete, thorough yet simplistic, which gives us a chance to update our toolset and diversify our offering to the market.

Splinkrot Writer ("Righter" on Facebook, hahaha chicken, you got owned by the ghost-in-the-face-machine!) will be producing a full application analysis in the coming days as the "kinks are ironed out" and the full service offering becomes available. This should also allow the market time to gain some momentum.

In the meantime, I would love to hear from some of you on what you think of the new WSE4.0 so far. (if you are out there Sportsbets, I'm waiting to hear your excitement at CAR..)


Sincerely,
Logansan Oh
-CEO, Chairman

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you're approved again, Logansan. My report on the market was just a one-time thing though, I prefer to concentrate on researching companies as that I what I usually do and have more real-life experience at.

Anonymous said...

Sure i am there! Go CAR!

Spoke with frag, he is waiting how the WIC cash out is working before starting to pay the yummy weekly dividends again ;)

NOT an Analyst but here are some(longterm) SL-Stock Recommendations:

ISE: LIF (Land-Investment-Funds)
ACE: BDVR (Blue Diamond Virtual RAID)
MIF: Metaverseinvestmentfunds.com
VSTEX: GRP (GS Residential Properties)
WSE: CAR + FKH (goo goo goo!)
SLCAPEX: HBK [ hoorenbeek ](~0.7)


Sportsbets Writer


Sorry for sluppy english my german is much much better lol