Thursday, February 28, 2008

A new hope

Ah, Mr Lucas, thank you.

I would like to take this opportunity to point you all towards a new investment vehicle being run by one of the markets most well-known high-end investors; Shaun Altman. Well known since the Ginko collapse, it appears this perpetual entrepreneur has grown tired of relying on the trust of other avatars and decided to bring his own brand of capital sourcing and management in the form of the Multiverse Investment Fund.

The Fund (MIF) is slated as an arbitrage model which will turn a high profit through the many 'doors' available in Second Life. Having spoken to Shaun in the past at the WSE and giving him the third degree about this new type of security, I have decided to place a modest investment with him and put the mandate to the test.

Results are posted on a weekly basis with my first to be available within the next 48hrs.
Unfortunately I am travelling to the other side of the country this weekend, but I do hope to check up on it so I can get back to you all..

Could this be the new darling of SL finance?

Sincerely,
Logansan Oh
-CEO, Chairman

note: I have attempted to contact many of the WSE investors that I am told are already on-board, with little response so far (it's only been 2 days), so if you are already involved or have more info, drop me a line!

0 comments: