Monday, January 28, 2008

Banking...PFFT! I have bigger news...

Well, this year has begun with a tremendous WHOOMP! No banks; that was just the beginning...

I have just hit on this article and i just can't keep my speculation button in check (possibly as I just read about 40 pages of "To grief or not to grief" and...well, I'm for the face punchers. Kick the geeks!) Anyway, sidetracked...I would like to point out one very, very, interesting line in this article, which can be found in-full here, "...Want to build your own social gaming platform that resides on your own Web site but leverages the power of users' Facebook relationships? Now you can!"

Anyone else putting 2&2 together here?
Is the WSE; 'now' poised to come back?...and with a vengence?!? I guess time will tell...

(I know, patience is a virtue...but HOT DAMN! I'm getting antsy!! I want my market back!!!)

Sincerely,

Logansan Oh
- CEO, Chairman

0 comments: